Raw Coated Beef Recipe
Stella & Chewy’s Grass-Fed Beef Recipe Raw Coated Kibble Dry Dog Food
Gently oven baked and coated in our irresistible freeze-dried raw!
Our Raw Coated Baked Kibble provides a best-in-class solution for those pet parents looking for a simple, pristine, less processed, and highly palatable kibble. Each high-protein, grain-free offering starts with responsibly sourced animal proteins. Next, we gently bake our kibble. Finally, each and every piece is coated with our own special raw goodness. The result is a special combination of pure raw nutrition and great taste that dogs are wild about!
- Responsibly Sourced Grass-Fed Beef
- Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Potato-Free
- Gently baked in small batches – less processed and more natural nutrition!
- Highly digestible, nutrient dense & great tasting
- Protein Rich – #1 Ingredient is Meat
This balanced, minimally-processed recipe is oven-baked and is made of 65% pure ingredients from animals such as beef, beef organs, lamb, and beneficial oils. The other 35% is rich in organic fruits, vegetables and a variety of other natural ingredients like probiotics for digestion.
This kibble is high in quality protein, is completely free of grains, and each piece is coated with freeze-dried raw beef. It even has high levels of glucosamine and chondroitin to keep those hips and joints in great shape. Talk about an irresistible dish for your dog!
Transitioning Your Dog
Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 7-10 days, increasing the amount of Stella & Chewy’s while decreasing the amount of the other brand.
3.5 Lb, 10 Lb, 22Lb
Fresh water should be available at all times. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level. Please refer to the feeding chart below as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to reach desired weight goal.
Beef, lamb meal, chickpeas, peas, salmon meal, lentils, pea protein, beef fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), beef heart, beef liver, sunflower oil, natural vegetable flavor, suncured alfalfa, beef kidney, beef tripe, fenugreek seed, flaxseed, coconut flour, pumpkin, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, inulin (from chicory root), thyme, sage, rosemary extract, tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, potassium chloride, taurine, dicalcium phosphate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, salt, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product.
Crude Protein (min) 32.0%
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.